HOSTAL LEJANA PATAGONIA, Respect for human rights is concerned with disseminating among its clients, its suppliers and its work team, its policy and the measures it adopts, in order to avoid the exploitation of human beings in any of its forms, especially sexual ones, and very particularly when it affects children and adolescents.
As a Hostel we adopted proper practices and behaviors to each specific situation, when these are presented in the exercise of our tasks, such as:
• Train our collaborators in preventing the exploitation of human beings.
• Report, if necessary, to the competent authorities, any act of exploitation or sexual abuse against human beings, particularly when they affect minors.
• Prohibit the use and dissemination of illegal material of any kind related to sexual exploitation through our social networks or the Internet.
• Disseminate information to our clients about the existence of legislation against the sexual exploitation of minors and trafficking in persons.
• Hostal Lejana Patagonia does not employ underage workers.